SAGE Web Services include an advanced email system that you and the rest of your staff can use to send and receive email using any popular email client (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird, iOS devices, Android devices, etc.). In addition, you can also access your email via a web browser when you're away from your office!
Your email accounts must be configured before you can use them. To configure your new email accounts, follow these steps:
1. Open your web browser and go to http://www.sagemember.com
2. Enter your company ID and your password and click "Login".
3. Click on the "Email Accounts" tab.
4. You should see a current list of email accounts. To add a new account, click the "Add New Account" button. To remove one of your accounts, click the "Delete" button next to the account. Lastly, to edit an account's name or password, click "Edit."
5. You can use one of our six generic domains (which you will see listed on the screen) or your own domain name. If you would like to purchase a new domain name, go to http://www.sageworld.com/domain-registration.php.
6. After configuring your account(s) you will need to follow the instrustions for setting up your email client found here:
You can also access your email when traveling from our web based email system. See this article for more information: Accessing Your Email via the Web using SAGE Webmail
|Type:||How To||Publish Date:||7/31/2002 11:45:42 AM|
|Applies To:||WebExpress, WebExpress Pro||Last Updated:||4/17/2018 9:36:17 AM|